Monday, July 6, 2015

It's Been a While....

There's my Shiva Blue : ) hearts and stars.....It's been almost a year. This month on the 28th will be a year since he went to do his job over the Rainbow Bridge. I didn't want to stop feeling the intense ..everything that I felt that day and for a while afterwards. I was afraid it would mean that I forgot him somehow and couldn't remember all that he brought to me/us. Shiva was so wild still...he didn't people please : ) although he pleased me. Letting him go reminded me to live wild and free....to run and play and go for it. I made a promise to him and myself that I would do that from now in my life. Go For It. Whatever the IT was and even letting some ITs come and go but always checking them out....no more letting fear be the only reason not to do something. Now it is time to feel the fear and do it anyways..as they say.

On that note....I have written about Keith and I exploring a move. Something we've dreamed and talked about for so long and finally decided to go for it. We took our trip in May to Florida. East side, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine. We had contacts to meet and wanted to feel it all out and see about it being our next destination. We were excited, nervous, in the moment, together...going for it. We were just going to see what happened if we followed some dreams, ideas, you know...inspirations. It ....was...... truly...... wonderful. We met some of the nicest people, we felt like we already lived there, it felt natural, and EASY. Everyone we met with was welcoming, encouraging, inviting, supportive...and any other good feeling word you can think of. It felt like a big YES..waiting for us to step into it.

I will fill you in on something just for some back story so that you know how I know it felt like a YES. We have been exploring for a while......mostly back West. I always thought I/we would go back West. But every time we went that way....things were not so good feeling. One trip in particular, just for details...we didn't get along at all. I mean...AT..ALL. It was awful and confusing. It wasn't even until we arrived back home we were like.."what happened?!" Well, now we know...that was a NO. : )

We kept just paying attention all along the journey and how we always felt so together and really good when we would go to Florida. It wasn't ever on our radar as a choice to move, but we had ended up taking trips there for other reasons and it was always such a great experience. So..this trip was specifically about "is this where we are being led"? YES.

I think if we could have, we would have just stayed and rolled right into it. Actually, we both wanted to but we do have a house to sell and our little black dog with white feet, Lady, to come and get to take with us.  It's been surreal. We are in the midst of the big steps now. House is on the market, looking for a place to rent for a while until we can scope out the area a little more and see where we want to live. This is truly taking a chance on us and our dreams. Nothing is making us do this. This is pure guidance, trust and creativity. It's humbling to share.

I know people do these things...take a chance in life..on life. We are not the first and won't be the last. We are looking forward to this next phase of our life together. It has made the appreciation for what we have now so much greater.

Thank you, Shiva, for your ongoing inspiration to live Wild and Free and go for it in life!! I love you and Lady says she takes good care of us! <3 and eats treats for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment